Timaru Community Menzshed Incorporated AGM will be held on Monday 27th July 2020 at 7:00 pm in The Park Centre Building, Timaru Botanic Gardens, Queen Street, Timaru.
The purpose of the AGM is to,
- Receive & consider the annual report of the Committee
- Receive and consider the annual financial statement
- The election of office holders and Committee members
- Appointment of any honorary auditor or reviewer and honorary solicitor
- Consideration of motions or Constitutional amendments requiring members’ agreement
- Any other competent business
Light refreshments will be available after the meeting has concluded.
Nominations for Office Holder or membership of the Committee must be made to the Secretary in writing (by letter or email only) to be received by no later than Monday 20th July 2020. If you are nominating another member please ensure you have their agreement to do so. All nominations will require a proposer and seconder and election by the majority of members present. Voting will be either by the voices, on a show of hands or by ballot if required, in the event of a tie, the Chairman has a casting vote. Only eligible (financial) members are able to vote or be elected to office or Committee.
Remits for motions to be considered by the AGM must be made to the Secretary in writing (by letter or email) to be received no later than Monday 20th July 2020.